Tuesday, June 16, 2009

PLT and the Magic Wrap dress!


PLT looks casual chic in the Magic Wrap dress 
from my blog (from Pretty Little Tangents)

I know you've all been on the edge of your seats since I "raffled" off my Magic Wrap dress...

Well, "winner" Rosanne over at Pretty Little Tangents posted about her dress experience today! Rosanne sported the dress for a summer homecoming barbeque — and she rocked it pretty fiercely, if I could say so myself.

Go visit her post and comment (by Friday) if you want to be the next to don the so-many-ways-to-wear-it dress. The premise is that if you win the dress, you have to wear it (and post pictures of yourself wearing it) then raffle it back off into the blogosphere... Could you be the next winner? 

And if you're crazy enough to want to buy one of these things, check out my original post for the eBay seller's info. And if you want even more, click here for photos of me and my coworker Laura testing out the dress contraptions.


The wrap dress' first public appearance 
(Megan's birthday party)

3 comments:

Mb said...

I love how they look totally different!

AsianCajuns said...

These are so awesome and look perfect for the ATL heat. I want one! I want one!

K_Streams_Her_C said...

Mb - if you win, can't wait to see how you rock it...

AsianCajun ladiez - it really is a fun adventure to test drive that dress. Check it out on PLT's blog!