Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Luxe Shirt Dress - Goodies from the Weekend Part 4

I think this Maggy London dress (complete with shoulder pads) may be my favorite find from the weekend... but considering that I have to replace the buttons (one's missing), it may also be the most expensive.

Something about this pattern and the cut feels fancy. One of the gals shopping across the aisle from me at Last Chance said the pattern reminded her of Hermes. Now excuse me while I go sew on 9 new buttons so I can wear this thing out of the house!



New buttons: $8.50 at Hancock Fabricks



Dress: $7 (Maggy London via Last Chance Thrift in Decatur) + buttons ($8.50)
Shoes: Nine West patent and distressed leather platform pumps ($25 via Ross)

2 comments:

budget chic said...

Great score! I love the chain link/horsebit pattern. I have something like it but its a wrap dress. I just think it's such a chic and classic print. Nice choice on the replacement buttons.

Kb_Mal said...

Thanks Miz Budget Chic (BC for short?). I'm glad this pattern has a fan other than me! I'll be watching out for your wrap dress on your blog!