Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Audience Participation Friday: Send Me Your Best Black and White

Image from FizzyPop.com


Image from Myspace.com

We are long overdue, my friends, for an Audience Participation Friday!

Taking a tip from my girl Olivia, I want to see your best Black and White.

Put together your best black and white get up (creative or conservative, fresh or funky, work approp or night-out-on-the-town) -- and I'll publish your photos here on the ole bloggy blog.

Send photos, and if possible name brands and prices, by 10pm Wednesday, Oct 27. I'll publish the post Friday, Oct 29. E-mail me here.

That gives you a week to put something together, BBs. Have fun!

4 comments:

Chi Chi said...

You a month behind babe!!! I know the feeling... Where did September go?? We are almost to November...

Kb_Mal said...

Whoops! Fixed that. :)

Erica said...

i think Chi Chi should be a blogger. what do you think, Kb_Mal?

Kb_Mal said...

Agree agree!