Thursday, August 20, 2009

Calling all Atlantans: Sale at Kudzu This Weekend

click flyer to enlarge

I bought two of my favorite pieces of jewelry at the fabulous Kudzu market:

(Genuine) amethyst and sterling ring: $58

Wood, pink quartz and faux gold necklace: $10. This totally reminds me of those cool vintage-y pieces J. Crew is getting into... except for much less. (Note: the big gold thing is the clasp, not a pendant)

Go see what kind of treasures you can find! The market carries much more than jewelry; you'll be amazed at the furniture, vintage clothing, knickknacks, home decor, art and more. (And see an old post on Kudzu here)

3 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

OOO thanks so much for posting this! I didn't know- and I love Kudzu and I love sales! Dreamy, dreamy!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

AsianCajuns said...

Yes, I love Kudzu!

Thanks for the hair dresser contact. I actually have a guy that I love - just can't afford at the moment ;).

- CL

Kb_Mal said...

Thanks, Asian Cajuns. Hope you ladies had a fab weekend!