Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve 2010 Attire

I'm often at a loss for what to wear on New Year's Eve. (As evidenced last year... I needed your help choosing my outfit!)

So I was excited to see some stylish New Year's Eve attire ideas on one of my favorite style blogs, FabSugar. The looks range from 70s glam and Brazilian bombshell to Mad Men chic and classic glam. I identified with Jennifer Connelly's updated, feminine tuxedo style.

As seen here on FabSugar.com.


I'm going to use Jennifer's look as inspiration, using items already in my closet. Will post pictures in the New Year*!

(Here's more coverage of Jennifer's look on Shopping the Trend.)

What are you wearing tonight? Everyone be safe and enjoy ringing in 2011!

Katy

*Speaking of the New Year, I'll have an exciting announcement (and some giveaways to accompany) in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kate said...

but what did you end up wearing?! i'm dying to know.