Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Going Away Day: Sassy Sandal Friday

We commemorated my last day at my job (I accepted a new job with a large auto advertising company) with a theme shoe day: Sassy Sandal Friday.

Maria's sandals mix classic polka dots with fun and flirty flowers.


Allison was on the hunt for versatile, comfortable, cute white heels with zero cheesiness factor. I think she found 'em!


I wore some Jessica Simpson patent, t-strap heels gifted to me by my sister-in-law (too big for her, just right for me). 


Party in the back (my sandals).


Rachel added a pop of glam with her in simple, gold sandals.


Susan's sandals mix two colors I love to wear together: black and brown. Love the flower detail, too!

I'm going to miss all my fun and foxy colleagues — and their willingness to participate in my silly style escapades. 

5 comments:

Ashley said...

This is so fun! I love your JS sandals!

creative resolution said...

I love the shoes!

Lorena said...

WOW... you and your girls know how to sport a good pair of sandals. Those Jessica Simpson and the white ones are my faves...

Kb_Mal said...

Thanks, ladies! I wish I had cuter toes to go with my sandals! :)

budgetchic said...

I see a lot of cute stuff here. Nice collection!