Comfy Luxurious White Bedding
-
I always prefer a crisp, clean white duvet (or quilt) when I'm designing a
space for a client or for myself. I like that they are timeless, easy to
cle...
Kamado Joe Salmon
-
The Kamado Joe gave this salmon the perfect touch of smoke. It’s actually
amazing the flavor that hard wood charcoal imparts on everything it cooks.
It’s...
Roasted Winter Squash + Onions*
-
*Alternative titles include *The Easiest Recipe Ever* and *My New Favorite
Side Dish for Every Meal, Including Breakfast*
I've been trying really hard lat...
Not Your Mom's Haircut
-
My regular client Katy came to see me the other day so she could get a new
‘do.
Katy is expecting a baby in about a month, so she wanted a haircut and
st...
RANT – Hormones, Weight Gain and Stress
-
I did not blog very much in 2012 because I was going through a lot with my
physical and mental well being. 2012 was not a good year for me as far as
my wei...
Giveaway – Win A $50 Gift Card to Aldo Shoes
-
Win A $50 Gift Card to Aldo Shoes ALDO is one of those stores that’s
impossible to pass up after taking a sneak peek into their window display.
They pull m...
Chicago Supermercado
-
Walk past the dude blowing bubbles and selling turtles in the parking lot
and in to Chicago Supermercado. All the way in the back you’ll find an
unassuming...
1 comment:
no prob lady. love this dress too. what an amazing find. had it been my size, best believe i would have ripped it off you.
Post a Comment