I much prefer fall and winter clothes over summer.
I don't know... there's something about the options of layering, scarves, denim, boots and bundling up that I gravitate toward. Sundresses and shorts just aren't my thing.
- Black tee from Old Navy ($10)
- Polyester (?) bandana-style scarf from Kohl's (gift from my mom last Christmas)
- Bright blue, lightweight scarf (gifted by my good friend Lauren)
- Banana Republic cropped jeans I found at Last Chance (Decatur, Ga.)... love these jeans and wish I could find them in size long at a Banana Store. They're great jeans.
- Arturo Chiang boots gifted by my in-laws last Christmas and blogged about here
Oh, and for readers in Atlanta/Decatur, here's an event next Sat you could check out between football games or before you head out for dinner: