Friday, July 9, 2010

Traditional French Brunch... at C'om Vietnamese Grill?


Went by the Dunwoody location of C'om today to grab some takeout, and I spotted this 'lil chalkboard sign.

Innnnteresting.

I wonder how well a Vietnamese place does traditonal French. Their CitySearch reviews DO say they have a bit of French flair... I'm intrigued!

C'om Vietnamese Grill
5486 Chamblee-Dunwoody Road
Dunwoody, GA 30338

Update 7/12: Apparently I need to brush up on my world history! Two comments to this post tell me that Vietnam was occupied by the French. So the brunch isn't so far out afterall! (And the fact that my part Vietnamese friend Tina speaks French fluently makes more sense now!)

3 comments:

imnk said...

I imagine they would be able to do it quite well since Vietnam was occupied by the French for many years. The Vietnamese bakeries on Buford Highway do a great job with their french bread!

Anonymous said...

They should be able to do it quite well since they were occupied by the french - french indochina.

Kb_Mal said...

Thanks for the reminder in world history! I may just have to go try out this brunch!